Tuesday 3 February 2015

Which scroll saw

Hi All,
From today onwards I'm going to change the focus of this blog. Until now I have been showing you various items that I have made on my scroll saw and giving you glimpses of my pyrography. To make it more interesting and, hopefully useful, to you and any new readers, I'm going to make the post more frequent and add a lot more detail.

It will include tips and links to other websites that will be useful to those involved in pyrography and scroll sawing. I will also create another section where basic information about scroll saws can be found. This will be especially useful to those who are thinking of trying scroll sawing out for the first time.

Buying that first scroll saw can be a daunting task. I know that when I was researching the subject, it was always at the back of my mind that it could be a waste of money, what if I didn't like scroll sawing? Even if I purchased the cheapest saw I would still be around £100 lighter in the wallet and that isn't a good place to be.

Just like my advice on which pyrography iron to go for, I will attempt to lead any would be scroll saw purchaser in the right direction with a honest opinion

So if you are interested in using a scroll saw to make a box like this one.

And decorating it with pyrography.
Please subscribe to this blog and all will be revealed. If you want to see more of my pyrography and scroll saw work please click here to go to my website

No comments:

Post a Comment